Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome to The Angry SaHD

Who am I?

I am a father of 3 kids, roughly aged 5, 2, and 0.5.  I have been home with #2 and #3 for a little more than a year, while #1 has been in preschool full time.  In the fall he heads of to Kindergarten.   I have a Master’s degree and a professional history in finance, IT, and operations management.  I love my kids (and wife, of course) but I probably don’t like you.  And this is my blog where I tell you why. 

Why do you care?

You probably don’t.  Most people don’t know any stay at home dads, or as one commentor on a recent article said, “we’re not that far from cavemen, and cave men went and hunted, while the women stayed home.”  If that’s you, you probably don’t want to read my blog.  If you are curious about the comical happenings when I run into people that I find obnoxious, rude, stupid, or crazy, then maybe you want to read my blog.  If you don’t like the occasional curse word, you don’t want to read my blog.  If you want some insight on what it’s like to be a parent in modern times, and even more so a full-time dad in 2010, I might have some of that. 

Or I just might be an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment